It takes a cup-of-cakes to catch your heart. ♥

Happy St. Valentine's day all! I want to share a bit of my valentine's gift. This lovely package from Solestruck came exactly 1 day before V-day, awesome!

I've always been addicted to Jeffrey Campbell especially with their oh, so chic! design. this is my third baby JC: snake skin night walk. They were extremely comfortable to walk, thx for the huge platform. I suggest to order half size smaller because they fit slightly large.



On Valentine's day, i had a perfect quality time with my friends. We went to That's Bakery and had the afternoon tea break time.

 Soft Chocolate Cake with Panna


 Chocolate and Strawberry infused aromatic tea.  ♥ !

  
Then, i spent a super romantic dinner with my friends (really?!) at Corso Como, 10. The cozy yet super stylish place belongs to Carla Sozzani, gallerist and publisher.  


 ♥

Comments

  1. the shoes is amazing ! :D
    The cake looks so delicious !

    http://japobsganbare.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. craving for all these cakes! loveeeeed your shoes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sold to that JC's shoes!! SO PRETTY

    ReplyDelete
  4. im seeing this at night and now im craving for those yummy foods T__T
    love da shoes btw :)

    http://calitahin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohmygawddd crazy shoes! They're very similiar with Daphne Guiness' (i have no idea if i spell her name right or not) I saw the other day. Ahhh you guys look so much fun and sweet, I really like your red coat, I think it's a wowness. And these photos are amazing and beautiful, I actually like to call this kind of photos 'comfy' photos, because they make me feel so comfortable for no certain reason hahaha and btw try to relax your face a little bit when taking picture? it would be much better sweetie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohh, so much gorgeous food and those shoes ! Really lovely box too, so sweet. :)
    You look really adorable too, love that red top. (is that you? so many lovely girls in the photos, hih! :D)

    Thanks so much for stopping by,
    and for the nice comment. Feel free to visit me anytime again / follow ♥

    Have a lovely weekend,

    Satu
    - Indie by Heart

    ReplyDelete
  7. that is really amazing shoes.. i'm already in love with it !!
    nd very sweet and stylish blog, dear =)
    glad to know you..
    visit & follow my blog if you like mine too..
    hope we can be friend, like in chictopia =D

    xoxo

    www.melodyofmywords.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment