Take it easy on me.

Take it easy on me.
I break easily and
this steel butterfly will learn to fly
eventually..


This is my old photo, i used to love this tights soo much! and i missed wearing them.

tights from Miss Selfridge. wire headband from American Apparel.

shirts from Titi Boutique. clogs from Schutz

owl ring. double finger birds ring


8 responses to “Take it easy on me.

  1. really pretty outfit..I love your blouse and accesories.. are really cute..*..* God Bless you sweetie nice Blog...


    Sakuranko Blog
    My Facebook Page Fan

    XoXo

  2. This is such a cute outfit, love the tights! :)


    xoxo,
    Addie
    The Cat Hag

  3. super cute t-shirt and tights!!

Leave a Reply

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Featured

Friends

Blog Archive

Visitors

free counters